In a few short years, FIMM has grown into Portugal’s largest classical music festival. As well as attracting audiences from across Portugal and Spain, the Festival has an increasingly international reach, with visitors from across the globe, including Germany, France, Italy, the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan and the United States of America. Our audiences are growing year-on-year, as is our digital outreach.
Corporate partners can choose to support a range of initiatives, playing a key role in FIMM’s ground-breaking activity. Current sponsorship opportunities include:
· Artist, Concert and Festival sponsorship – all packages can be specifically tailored to meet your sponsorship objectives
· Festival Orchestra sponsorship – support this unique initiative that allows music students and amateur musicians from around the world to learn and perform alongside world-class musicians
· Marvão International Academy for Music, Arts and Science – a new initiative designed to bring together leading practitioners from these disciplines in a year-round calendar of activities and events, open to talented young people from all over the world
Corporate sponsorship opportunities start from €10,000 + IVA.
In return for your investment in FIMM, we deliver:
· Significant branding opportunities for your company on-site, in print and online, as well as through the Festival’s extensive national and international PR and media activities
· Exceptional opportunities for you to entertain your clients and key contacts, through access to premium tickets and ‘behind-the-scenes’ events
· A unique vehicle for demonstrating your company’s corporate social responsibility through supporting the cultural and economic development of the area around Marvão and providing access to the Arts for new audiences
To discuss how your company might build an association with FIMM, please contact:
Tel: + 351 961 932 186